Interested in becoming part of the MoonPie family? Check out our open positions below.
MoonPie is Hiring!
If interested, please tell us about your work experience and provide us contact information and we’ll be right back in touch. Thank you!
Chattanooga Bakery, Inc., a well established Chattanooga, TN area snack food manufacturer is currently seeking qualified applicants for a first shift, (must be schedule-flexible) 6:30 AM until completed, lead person role to oversee and be hands-on in assembly and packaging for free-standing market display units of Moon-Pie snack products.
Ideal candidates will have verifiable references in roles that require strong people skills and organizational management.
This multitask position is a great opportunity for a highly motivated candidate with the capability to:
* Work as a team leader or alone to ensure that all orders are completed, and that all display units are built accurately, all product is oriented properly, etc.
* Motivate and oversee a group of support personnel, some of whom are special needs individuals.
* Work in other areas of the facility, performing other manufacturing tasks as needed to complete schedule; this may include some second-shift and weekend work.
* Must have experience in safe operation of a fork lift with references, * Must be proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, e-mail, etc.
* Must be able to safely lift and carry up to 55 pounds from conveyor to pallet throughout the shift.
Please apply only if you possess the credentials listed above, and can provide positive work references with a minimum of three years of positive work experience in a role that embodies all listed requirements.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, along with an excellent 401k retirement plan!
Please respond to this posting with your resume to: email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!
Member, Tennessee Drug-Free Workplace Program / Tobacco-Free Workplace E/O/E